Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July - BORING...

The 4th of July has come and gone for 2008 and it was really boring. It's been raining all day and screwed up my plans to finish the repairs on my stairway to the back porch. I finally have the constructed and they look nice. The problem is that I haven't figured out a good way to attach them to the porch. My back porch is in tested condition and not really constructed by a professional (it was built by the previous owner I suppose).

It's looking like I'm going to have to find a way to improve the porch it's self before I can safely attach the stairs. Bummer! This should have been a 1 day job, but this is my 2nd weekend working on this monstrosity.

I was thinking of upgrading my Ubuntu installs on the 2 machines used by the kids (They're still running 7.10) but I decided not to fix it since it's not broke.

So back to my original title... BORING...

I guess that's it for now...

No comments: